China Sinda has handled more than
Cases of Patent and Trademark Invalidation
Cases of IP Enforcement (Including Litigation)
- Our achievements have won recognition and high praise from many IP organizations and publications. China Sinda has been recognized as an outstanding IP law firm for consecutive years by international legal rating agencies and IP media, such as IAM, MIP, WTR, Chambers and Partners and Asian IP.
- Our professional staff includes some of the most experienced and committed practitioners in their respective fields. The majority hold doctorate or master’s degrees, and with rich international exposure in overseas higher learning institutions, professional training organizations, law firms and multinational corporations.
- China Sinda has invested heavily in building its technology platform. It was the first IP firm in China to use a world leading IP software system to enhance overall service quality.
- Our attorneys’ cross-domain specializations provide seamless and customized solutions for clients.
- We work across Asia, Europe and the U.S. to provide highly effective solutions for our clients' international operations.
- Our staff is the key to providing the full range of services our clients need. We work together as integrated, multidisciplinary teams with each member drawing on a unique set of talent.
- China Sinda provides services in all aspects of modern IP law, including IP procurement, enforcement and counseling. It has subdivisions in patents, trademarks, copyrights, integrated circuit layout design, trade secrets protection, suppression of unfair competition, anti-counterfeiting and related counseling, administrative investigations and judicial relief procedures.
- Our patent attorneys, who include first generation Chinese patent professionals and former examination officers of China Patent Office, hold advanced degrees in almost all subjects of natural and applied sciences, specifically in the fields of computer, telecommunications, electronics, physics, chemistry, biology, medicine, food, mechanics, aviation and aerospace and civil engineering.
- Our working languages are Chinese, English, Japanese, German, Korean and French. We have our main office in Beijing, and associated offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Munich and Washington D. C. that are part of a multi-national integrated support network.
Our clients include multi-national corporations, small and medium-sized companies, universities, research institutes and individual inventors across Asia, Europe, North America and other regions and countries, in addition to China.Organization
We have practice groups to perform the substantive legal work which are based on client needs and technology areas. The groups are led by partners specialized in each area and staffed by senior/mid-level attorneys and assistants each playing a specific role in co-handling the whole project. For procedural, formality and other administrative work, we have a centralized and computerized operation managed by experienced staff. This combination provides clients with top quality and efficient legal work.Services
We provide services in all aspects of modern intellectual property law, including procurement, enforcement and counseling. Our practice areas cover:
-- Pre-filing Consultation
-- Patent Drafting and Prosecution
-- Search and Analysis
-- Other Consulting Service
-- Annuity Management
-- Registration of Integrated Circuit Layout Design
-- Trademark Pre-filing Search and Risk Assessment
-- Trademark Prosecution
-- Trademark Litigation
-- Trademark Dispute Resolution
-- Trademark Strategic Analysis and Evaluation
-- Registration of Copyright
-- Administrative Complaint
-- Customs Protection
-- Domain Name Related Services
-- Infringement Investigation and Evidence Collection
-- IP Complaints on E-commerce Platforms
-- IP Planning and Deployment
-- IP Management and Operation
-- IPR Transfer
-- IP Due Diligence
-- IP Risk Assessment
Hong Kong Office (Associated)
Singapore Office (Associated)
Washington D.C. Office (Associated)
Tokyo Office (Associated)
Munich Office (Associated)
Tel: +86-10-6657 6688
Fax: +86-10-6657 8088
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Backup e-mail: (from May 18, 2021) email@example.com
11/F, Tower B, Focus Place
19 Financial Street
Beijing 100033, P.R. China
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Suite 3301 One Exchange Square
Central, Hong Kong
E-mail: email@example.com Backup emails: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
133 Cecil Street
#12-01A Keck Seng Tower
17B Firstfield Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
Park Court Shibuya the Tower 1104
1-12 Udagawacho, Shibuya-ku,
Tokyo, 1500042 Japan
ecos office center Munich
Landsberger Str. 155/Building 1
80687, Munich, Germany